1. We currently have five LCD projectors in the AV Department that you
can schedule. We provide a desktop computer (no
monitor) with the LCD projector, and it needs to be connected to the network
port in the classroom for you to log into the
computer. All computers have Windows XP and Office 2007.
Televisions and DVD Players
1. We currently do not have televisions for you to schedule
and VCR Players
2. We currently have two DVD players and two DVD/VCR combos on carts in the AV Department that
you can schedule. You must have a television
in your room with a remote. If you do not have a remote please ask for
one under other on the AV Equipment Form.
1. We currently have three digital cameras and one video camera in the
AV Department that you can schedule.
Do not give students cameras at anytime.
1. TurningPoint audience response system integrates 100% into Microsoft® PowerPoint® and allows audiences and students to participate in presentations or lectures by submitting responses to interactive questions using a ResponseCard™ keypad or other hand-held/computer devices. The AV department has 1 classroom set. You will need to check out a projector cart as well.
Elmo Document Reader
1. Turn any presentation into an exciting event. Our state-of-the-art features bring images into vivid detail. Whether you need to capture live images at 20 frames per second or zoom in on still images with fine detail, ELMO has a presenter that will leave a lasting impression. The AV department has 1 Elmo for your use. It comes on a cart with a projector.