Wilbur Cross High School
Student Climate Survey: here
June 16, 2016 at 6:00pm
Barbarito/Marone Athletic Complex
Wilbur Cross High School is a richly diverse community committed to the pursuit of academic excellence and social responsibility for all students in their Small Learning Communities (SLC). With the support of family and the community, we strive to provide a safe environment that fosters respect for self and others. Through rigorous instruction based upon high standards and accountability, we challenge students to become life-long learners and empowered citizens.
WCHS staff strive to provide a learning environment with a focus on:
- Academic Rigor
- Treating everyone with respect
- Teaching the "Whole Child"
- Interdisciplinary Lessons
- Unity, Community and Cross Pride
- Developing young adults for success
- Emotional and Social Development.
The old site can be found here.
Non-discrimination statement can be found here.