. Curricula and programs that are community driven, community oriented, and community engaged.
· Challenging academic standards for all students.
· Individualized programs focusing on each student's abilities, talents, gifts, interests, and strengths.
· Principles of strong community through weekly developmental and academic guidance time.
· Involvement in community and service learning experiences both within and outside our walls.
· Innovative and diverse assessments allowing all students to display their knowledge.
· Collaboration between teachers, students, and parents to inform the school's mission and progress.