1. Write using Standard English for a variety of purposes and audiences.
2. Read actively and critically for a variety of purposes.
3. Effectively communicate using a variety of methods.
4. Use academic knowledge and information to think critically, problem solve, and make decisions.
5. Select and apply the tools of technology to improve personal and professional productivity.
SOCIAL AND CIVIC EXPECTATIONS
1. Exhibit respect for themselves and others.
2. Develop an awareness of behavior that promotes a healthy and responsible lifestyle.
3. Provide service to the greater community.
4. Demonstrate an appreciation for diverse cultures.
5. Exhibit positive communication and collaboration within the school and regional community.